09 September, 2012

Nothing

written by Blain Newport on Sunday, 9 September, 2012

I tried a few indie games, some that were highly recommended (Thirty Flights of Loving, Soul Jelly, 1916). Nothing grabbed me.

My copy of Borderlands 2 for attending the Gearbox panel at PAX 2011 should be coming, so some workmanlike dude shooting is on the horizon.

I find myself wandering through my Steam catalog trying to find anything to get excited about. I'd like to finish my They Hunger LP, but I've played a bit of the start of Act 2, and it's not better than Act 1.

I played a little Republic Commando. It's still good, but I've played it enough.

I dinked around with the SEGA Genesis collection. I was half tempted to get the Shining Force Irregulars back together. But I've played that enough, too. I had fun hitting up the music tests to listen to the soundtracks.

"Now it's over. I'm dead, and I haven't done anything I want. Or I'm still alive, and there's nothing I want to do." - They Might Be Giants

No comments: