16 September, 2012

Nada

written by Blain Newport on Saturday, 15 September, 2012

I played twenty minutes more of Republic Commando. It's still good.

I tried to pick up where I left off on Legend of Grimrock. I think I'm done. A lot of the game seems to be moving backwards in circles to stab enemies so they can't stab me back. It's like Serious Sam with a super clunky interface and knives instead of guns. :P

I tried to play the newly free first person co-op online game Love. But the learning curve is really steep, and what people were doing didn't look more interesting than MineCraft.



Mostly I've been playing Netflix. After the disappointments of the Star Wars prequels, Matrix sequels, and Superman Returns I stopped watching movies for years. I have a lot to catch up on.

No comments: