18 February, 2009

Game Journal: Perfect World

written on Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2009

GAME JOURNALS CONTAIN SPOILERS. DEAL WITH IT PINK BOY.



This is meditation. It doubles the rate at which you recover health and magical energy. I probably should have taken this picture at a lower angle to reduce the wasted space, but I wanted to see the water and the depth of the shade.



The physics in this game are pretty wonky. It's much faster to bounce up a cliff by jumping than to run. But running made for a better picture.



Originally, I believed that because I had nothing else to do while meditating, I'd be taking a lot of pictures while doing it. I can't see the future, but I don't see any other meditative picture pleasing me more than this one. I just stare at it. (The full version, anyway. The thumbnail's kinda lame.)

No comments: