03 October, 2012

Torchlight 2 and Operation Raccoon City

written by Blain Newport on Wednesday, 3 October, 2012

Sorry for the delay, but at least I've been playing something. Matthew discussed changing one of his co-op Tuesdays to a Torchlight 2 night. I still can't believe we played through Titan Quest and the expansion from beginning to end. To get acquainted with Torchlight 2 I rolled a berserker and played through level 17.

It's fun to run around and stab things, but I wonder if I'm doing it wrong by mostly buying passive abilities. I don't even use my right click special attack, much less any other special abilities. I just gave my bulldog a fireball scroll so one of us can finally do some magic.

Here we are messing up some jerks.


Operation Raccoon City ran like a slide show, which is disappointing as Capcom PC ports have been pretty solid for a good while now. The game itself didn't much for me, but from what I've heard, Resident Evil 6 is pretty underwhelming, so hoping for much from this collection of side stories wouldn't have been realistic.

No comments: