03 June, 2012

Best Humble Indie Bundle Ever

written by Blain Newport on Sunday, 3 June, 2012

The E3 update was fun to research / write, but I would be remiss if I didn't point you towards the fifth Humble Indie Bundle.

It's Bastion (if you pay over the average) plus Psychonauts, Amnesia, Limbo, and Sword & Sworcery. You can download them all, DRM free. Plus you get the soundtracks. Plus you get Steam codes. Plus all games have Mac and Linux versions. Plus you are (at your discretion) supporting charity. Plus they tend to add a game or two later on to get a sales bump, and if you buy the bundle before then (paying over the average), you get any additional game(s) for free.

I almost never post deals here. In fact, I created the deals label just for this post. But this bundle is amazing. And the current average price is ~$8. It's insane.

1 comment:

Matthew Stroup said...

Thanks for the heads-up! I got 8 games for $8. The average was $7.88 at the time I purchased, so I rounded up to the nearest dollar. I'm finally playing Psychonauts. :)