02 October, 2008

Keepalive: GTA:VC, AvP2, Mercs2, Yakuza


I spent a little time tooling around Vice City. San Andreas controls better. And some parts of Vice City look kind of horrible. (Check out that pavement.) But It's still interesting to explore how different the game looks and feels on PC. It's like a place I know, but it's the version from a parallel universe.


Speaking of science fiction, some people in the real world disappointed me. So I played through the alien campaign in AvP2 and chomped some heads.

Observe the carnage. Before you feel too sorry for them, remember they were trying to kill me, and they are using my kind for research.


See? That's not right. So... back to work.


*CHOMP*


Also I realized that I had told you about the Mercs 2, but not posted any pictures of stuff blowing up. So here's me using a bunker buster on an office building.

Take that!


Finally, I've been playing more Yakuza. Some more cool stuff has happened, but I've hit a wall. I'm supposed to cheer up a little girl. The mechanic for this sucks so hard. It's a pain and a grind, and I hate her now. :P

No comments: