09 January, 2009

PAX 2009: Dates

I don't know exactly where or when, but the dates for PAX 2009 (Sept. 4th - 6th) were announced. I'm already posting button designs, making reservations, and wondering when tickets will be available for preorder.

Jump the gun much?

You don't know the half of it. I also spent part of the evening in the IRC channel, just to see what the PAX folk are up to. They're mostly killing time on the internet. :)

You know it's bad when the best thing going on in a chat room is people posting links to an archive of funny exchanges from other chat rooms (and some from the same chat room). Still, it was nice to see familiar handles and hear familiar discussions.

I got a smaller camera, so I may actually start taking pictures again this year. Aren't you excited? Okay fine. I'll just be excited for both of us. I've definitely got some to spare. :)

No comments: