22 January, 2009

Game Journal: Gothic 3

GAME JOURNALS CONTAIN SPOILERS. DEAL WITH IT PINK BOY.

I'm combing the desert. It's laborious work as the desert is large and well populated. But I'm carrying over one thousand arrows. So I'm at least set for ammo. I guess I shouldn't be so upset about fighting ogres and trolls and such. Sometimes I avoid them because they take too many arrows. I mean, look at this.



Zoom in. Look at it close. That's three in the forehead, one in the mouth, and one in the neck (or maybe a little down and to the right of the neck). That's a lot of arrows for one guy. It's also a lot of kiting.

(Kiting is an MMO term for when you run around with a guy chasing you, like a kite, kind of.)

In the grasslands, I was big on saving content for later, leaving trolls and ogres behind. But in the desert, I'm thinking not so much. I just want to cleanse it. We'll see how that works out.

No comments: