17 July, 2013

Steam Summer Sale 2017-07-17

written by Blain Newport on Wednesday, 17 July 2013


The new Deus Ex is three bucks.  Batman: Arkham City is seven fifty.  So is Dark Souls if that sounded appealing.  Tropico 4 is six bucks if you dream of running a banana republic.  Grand Theft Auto Four is five bucks.  There's a bunch of stuff that looks like a great deal for someone else, but I can't see my way clear to recommending any of it. 

I thought the new Deus Ex was dull.  Arkham City wasn't bad, but it didn't have much to add to Arkham Asylum besides a pile of unnecessary gadgets.  I talked about Dark Souls already.  Tropico is okay, but it overstays its welcome considerably.  GTA4... I don't know.  I just don't care anymore.  I'm old and lame, apparently.  It's just all stuff I've done before.

NightSky ($0.99)

I love NightSky.  When I was feeling super burned out on gaming in general it made me feel good.  I should probably play it again, eh?

No comments: