23 January, 2008

Chillin'

Ya ever have one of those days when you go to work, and you can't wait to leave, but when you get home, you don't want to do anything but go to sleep. But you know that if you go to sleep, you're going to have to get up and go to work. It's a trap. That was today for me. When I got home I played some more Unreal Tournament. Popping heads is fun. And I'm still thinking about making a Matrix Moves optimized level. There are actually more decent maps for Matrix Moves (and Lazy Matrix) than I thought, but there still aren't enough.

I also played the original demo of De Blob, a student project that's becoming a Wii game. I enjoyed the Wii demo at PAX, but it didn't seem to have anywhere to go. You avoid cops and water and color the town. The original is actually a little more forgiving, if you can believe that.



I hope they figure out how to make the Wii game stay fun longer.

No comments: