04 August, 2009

Keepalive: Stranglehold, House of the Dead: Overkill

written by Blain Newport on Tuesday, August 4, 2009

This post was an hour late. I've been doing mostly little things. I submitted my button designs to PureButtons, the official button makers of PAX (they're actually sponsoring the event). I think I overbought. We'll see.

I've been playing through Stranglehold, mostly while listening to podcasts. I was looking at my review spreadsheet (which I added a link to in the side bar) and thought, "was that game really a four"? It's still fun, so I'd say it holds up. Maybe I'll do a walkthrough of the game. It's not long.



I've been playing House of the Dead: Overkill on Wii. I want to hold off on the review because I'm finally getting set up to capture console video and pictures. I'm pretty excited about it, but that's my boring life. :)

Tomorrow, though, I will stockpile lots of Fallout 3 posts so I don't ever have to worry about content ever again ever.

No comments: