11 May, 2009

Keepalive: Defense Grid, Elite Beat Agents

written on Monday, May 11, 2009

I think I'm done with Defense Grid. The lack of feedback and lack of feeling like I know what I need to do next time has made the difficult later stages completely uninteresting. Slow play plus a significant trial and error component makes it not worth my time. I don't even have anything else I'm super eager to play and it's not worth my time. :P

Thanks to nine year old Campbell Salmon, I finished Elite Beat Agents. While we were killing time back stage for the play we're in, he played through most of EBA on the one star difficulty. When he got to the end, he handed it over to me to see how it ended. It was still hard enough that I failed out a couple times, but now I can say I saw the end.

So... finish Phantom Dust or try the card game in Free Realms? I have no attachment to the story in Phantom Dust, so it would almost feel better not to finish. I could save the final level and the bonus stages for a rainy day. Or maybe I should kill a deer for the documentary experience. Or maybe I should finally get an external hard drive to back up all my stuff and reformat my stupid PC already.

Nah.

No comments: