22 May, 2009

Game Journal: Killing Floor, Plants Vs Zombies, The Red Star

written on Friday, May 22, 2009

This post was ten hours late.

Whoops. I almost missed today entirely. I've been wasting so much time on Killing Floor I don't know if I slept or played through when I should have written. You could call that a good thing, but it's really not. I don't play KF because I love it. I do it because it's better than what I should be doing.

The same could be said of Plants Vs Zombies at this point. I've finished the game twice, and farmed enough money to get my wisdom tree to 75ft. Once it's to 100, I will have thoroughly exhausted the game.

I've also gone back to The Red Star. We bailed on it when the co-op got too rough. I went back to play single player with the other character. It's so much nicer being able to maneuver. But the last boss is a huge pain and I plan to write a review without finishing the game.

No comments: