16 April, 2009

Keepalive: Half-Life 2: Episode 2

written on Thursday, April 16, 2009

I finished playing through HL2: E2. It's still a high mark in acting, pacing, etc. But I didn't want to listen to the story anymore, so I turned it down and listened to gaming shows over it. If it's audio, is it a show? Are they tells?

I don't want to touch Call of Juarez. I probably will at some point. But I need to get a little time for the first impression to fade.

I finally picked up Elite Beat Agents for the DS. But when I'm backstage, I'm supposed to be paying attention to the play, so I don't know if I'm ever going to play it.

GTA Chinatown Wars is on order. I anticipate playing the crap out of it once I finally get it. We'll see.

I have a bad history with DS games. New Super Mario Bros. was just too eyestrain inducing. The World Ends With You challenged the crap out of me, but the cheesy storyline made me feel like a chump for wanting to work so hard.

No comments: