26 April, 2009

Game Journal: GTA: Chinatown Wars

written on Sunday, April 26, 2009

GAME JOURNALS CONTAIN SPOILERS. DEAL WITH IT PINK BOY.

I'm not going legit, but I am mostly out of the drug game. I've got over $300,000 in the bank and can't imagine I'll ever use it all up. $500 for an armor vest. $2100 for an assault rifle. And I already own all the safe houses I've seen. (Some open up as the game progresses.)

Oh, and I should mention that I did not have access to the assault rifle when I hijacked the Ammu-Nation truck. So hijacking them is not completely worthless. I'm still not sure it's worth the effort, but it's not the total waste of time I thought it was.

In other "Blain is stupid" news, my back is feeling much better. I was leaning forward to play my DS, and it was bad. Now I recline with some pillows on my chest to prop the DS up, and it is fine.

Now I'm just wishing I understood the drive-by targeting. Sometimes I end up shooting at the wrong target. I'm on a mission to shoot some guy, but when I fire, I kill some cop across the street and everything swiftly goes to crap.

No comments: