11 April, 2009

Game Journal: Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

written on Friday, April 10, 2009

GAME JOURNALS CONTAIN SPOILERS. DEAL WITH IT PINK BOY.

Okay. So we'll get into stats later. In the meantime, I decided to play some more Dark Messiah.

I was a good boy, saving my skill points. I used charm to distract zombies instead of fighting them. It helped some. But eventually I reached a boss that charm didn't work on. Fighting a boss with flame darts is less than wonderful. Oh well. I persevered, and that segment of the game is behind me now.

Now I have fireballs! (No. That is not a social disease.)



Sure, you look big and scary. But I have fireballs!



Trying to eat me doesn't seem like such a brilliant idea now, does it?

I also have the most powerful spell in the game, which lets me set stuff on fire.



Lots of stuff.

It just makes it a little hard to see when firing.



I hope this is killing... something. What the heck was I even shooting at? It's hard to think with all this fire.

I overbought.

No comments: