11 July, 2008

Microsoft Motion Controller Superiority Confirmed

by this Wired Game|Life article. Basically, Johnny Lee, the mad genius who released YouTube videos on how to use the Wii Remote for crazy stuff like Minority Report style interfaces and 3D displays is now working at Microsoft. I'm actually not certain they have anything ready to show at E3, based on Lee's comments, but between Patrick Klepek's initial story on MTV News and the recent Banjo Kazooie promo video that shows Ken Lobb saying you twist the controller to use a wrench, it's looking like it's only a matter of time.

At the end of the day, all I'm saying in this article is that I have tremendous faith in Johnny Lee and dearly hope that a quality motion controller on one of the more powerful consoles will finally get some developer love.


And speaking of people I have tremendous faith in, Joss Whedon's Dr. Horrible will be coming out in three installments on July 15, 17, and 19. It will be awesome. And it will be taken down on July 20th! If you miss it, you suck. But be honest, secretly, we already knew you suck, right?







(Yes. I am baiting you. Just watch the damn thing when I tell you to.)

No comments: