08 May, 2008

No Taste AT ALL!

Just in case anyone ever reads these reviews and starts to take them at all seriously (or, ego forbid, personally), remember that I have no taste at all. After having a minimal amount of fun with Panzer Dragoon Orta and Black, I just laughed myself silly kart racing in Mortal Kombat Armageddon. I had the AI turned down to Easy because I just wanted to screw around, and it was awesome. I played Bo'Rai Cho, the silliest character I know. (He's a rotund Chinese binge drinker who pukes on his foes. Also borracho is Mexican slang for drunkard.) All the kart racers have special attacks based on the driver. Bo'Rai Cho leaves a puke slick behind him. As proof that I have no taste AT ALL, I found the message "You puked on Raiden" consistently hilarious for the better part of a half hour. I still can't read it without laughing.

Just a reminder, it's gaming. Don't take it too seriously. I obviously don't.

No comments: