10 January, 2008

Keepalive: Banana Nababa & Farnsworth Blog

First off, I finished one more game on the TIGS best freeware games of 2007 list.

Banana Nababa


The Pitch: Fight six difficult NES style bosses.

My Opinion: It does what it says. I played it. I cursed at it. I enjoyed it. I think the length was appropriate too, as I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it much longer. :)

Other than that, I've mostly just been playing Rise of Nations for my Farnsworth blog. The problem is that it requires so much attention that I don't take many screenshots. It also requires a lot of time to write and revise because I'm doing so much more than I'm writing that I have to do a lot of condensing. It also (as I suspected going in) gets harder and harder to sustain the humor / premise. Meh. I'm already to the point where I can trounce the computer on Very Easy and Easy, and Moderate is my personal goal to be up to snuff for the LAN parties. I'm guessing three more entries, then out, much like the short and sweet Dwarf Fortress blog.

No comments: